Friday, April 30, 2010

I haven't forgotten...

Getting ready to run out the door but just wanted to say I havent forgotten.

This is what I have been working on the last few days...

The improv quilt is coming along. I am trying to just wing it and add fabrics I like in whatever suits my fancy. Not sure what I think but its coming along lol. One thing though... the dang blocks keep getting bigger and bigger. I would like them to be a kinda uniform size before I add the sashing but the suckers keep expanding... (which tends to happen when you add more and more fabrics. ) The photo is an old one... but since i cant find the camera it will have to do until i can get some pics taken and uploaded.



Potholders... not sure if they are a gift or for Meeeeee. I realized i havent yet made anything at all ... not a bit of anything for moi. How sad... and the newest potholder is gorgeous. I think it is anyways. Its supposed to be a gift for the husbands mom for Mothers day... we will have to see.

Maddys quilt is coming along nicely... i have the quilt top/batting/backing almost completely pinned together and then i can start tying it. It will be tied together in the center and then stitched in the ditch on the edges... and then i will start in on the binding. Woot... i cant wait to get this baby done.

I need to find my camera so i can take some pictures but I am getting excited to get a few items off my WIP list for Jacquie's Spring to Finish Challenge.

*waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment